Answered By: GRA Reference
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2015     Views: 97

Yes. Most of the music CDs in the Kent State University Libraries system are at the Performing Arts Library, which is in room D-004 of the Music and Speech Center on the Kent Campus. They are cataloged in KentLINK. Our libraries also have movies, educational films, and other videos on DVD and VHS, though the collection is not as extensive as it is at many public libraries. These are also cataloged in KentLINK.

Related Topics