Answered By: GRA Reference
Last Updated: Oct 30, 2017     Views: 50

There are two types of course reserves: print reserves and electronic reserves. If a print item is on reserve, it will be available at the Circulation Desk of the library where the book is located. These items are included in KentLINK unless they are instructors' personal copies. Whether or not the items are owned by the library or the instructor, you can look them up by the instructor's name or the course name or number at

Items on electronic reserve can be accessed at You can search by course, department, instructor, title, or author. You will need the password that should have been provided by your instructor.  Instruction to off-campus access to resources  is available at

The main course reserves page is at

Related Topics