Answered By: GRA Reference
Last Updated: Aug 24, 2022     Views: 52

There are several options for obtaining a book that is not available at your campus library. If another Kent State library has it, you can have it sent to your preferred location using the "Request" button in KentLINK. The same process can be used for an item that is listed as being in storage or in the depository. If the Kent State system does not have a copy available, you can check OhioLINK and SearchOhio to see if a library in one of those systems has a copy that can be borrowed.   If you cannot find an item using any of these options, you can place a request with Interlibrary Loan, and the ILL staff will attempt to locate a copy that you can borrow.

Related Topics